Jun 11, 2014

Rainbow Marketplace

Howdy darlings! I've been so busy two vintage trailer trips under my belt & packing up for another ...I am having such a wonderful time with my gal pals! This past week we met up in rainbow to see Mrs Rita for some beautiful junkin...her show is really the best! Picture heavy enjoy junkin dolls!


So there you have some junkin goodies... I have one of these for my gypsy trailer but not in blue it just took my breath away! I got a good amount of loot...a huge crown to put on my trailer , corbels...some adorable muslin apron shirts...and some vintage Chrystal:) 
Great day:) hugs
Cat~

1 comment:

Calamity Janie said...

Cat...It's Jane #699 here. Your blog is awesome and I got inspired all over again by seeing your beautiful Vagabond Gypsy!! Sorry I missed the soap-making class but I will be making some of my own...and hope to see you soon down the junkin' trail somehow!! Mwaaaahhh you lovely rockin' kitten!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails