Apr 4, 2015

Spring has sprung! Matilda's Mouse Vintage Market

Spring time brings great Vintage Markets! I am so excited to share Matilda's Mouse! A vintage Market that this kitten has been wanting to visit for a few year now! So a bunch of my gal pals & I hit the open road to check it out! Take a peek
Super amazing property! Amazing buildings & oh my amazing goodies
This is what you see everywhere!
Now take a look right through the doors
Super beautiful vinets!!!
Not to mention fab junkin goods out side! Super cute chicken house outside filled with baby chics for Easter! Now these babies eat on China plates dontcha know!!! 
Adorable property!! Hope you enjoy 
Thanks for swingin by
Cat~



1 comment:

Katmom said...

Oh what fun! SO wish I could sneak away and hit the Junking trails today,, windy and raining up here in the mountains,,, oh well, until I do, I will Junk vicariously through you! from one Kat to another!
>^..^<

Related Posts with Thumbnails