Apr 26, 2015

Country adventure! Stagecoach trailer park!

Stagecoach! Adventure!

Howdy gals!!!! I am swingin by to share some photos and show just how sassy this cowgirl is!
Last week I was so excited to be one sassy cowgirl down in the Honky Tonk for 5 days in indio California for one of the largest country music shows! Stagecoach!
I was contacted to bring this take a peek!!
My Vagabond Gypsy trailer! 1959 streamline for a art trailer park installation ! They put us up in the most amazing camping & we enjoyed amazing country music!


My amazing view!
Yep! That's me!
Gotta have pink flamingos! Don't cha !
I set up a teepee for relaxing & banjo...
For sittin strumming & enjoying the lake view!
The music festival was amazing with amazing talented stars! 
Everyday it was packed with must see talent! My two favorite shows Merle Haggard & Dierks Bentley ... But also loved seeing my girl Miranda for the third time!❤️
Super fun!
Plus my trailer has been spotted in a few news articles as well as a few country music stars instagrams!! Ekkk to say I'm tickled is a understatement :)
Yep feeling like I'm the Qween of the trailer park!! Like this adorable sign says that I got for my bday! Lol And to top it off I spent it with my very best friend my baby chick! What a life moment!
Yup we are cowgirls! With the bling ...
& we got the boots to prove it!!!!! Teehee

Soooo...
Til next time gals! Keep rooten tooten'& high falutin'!!! Yeeeee haw!
Cat❤️

5 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh my goodness Cat! How fun that must have been! Your trailer looks so amazing!!!! Wow, would love to go to that someday. I love them some country!!! XOX Maryjane

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

PS Your baby chick is growing up and a beauty like her mama! XOX

holli said...

I'm crazy over your airstream!! I love the teepee and the cute way you had it all decorated. That concert sounds amazing. I love Miranda and Dierks and of course Merle. I saw Merle a few weeks ago in concert in OK. I drove up from Dallas.

Rachel and Family said...

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Katmom said...

hey 'sista',,, awesome set-up and Luv the ruffle TeePee... Hope to see ya again at California Dreamin' in Ventura...
Trailer Divas Rock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails