Mar 9, 2012

My Trailers gonna live a Super Star life!

Hello Dolls!! look at that title...boy i have news...My sweet lil' cupcake trailer is gonna be a Star! I couldn't believe that she sold in just a few hours...yep Sold! I placed the add late late late at night and by the time i woke up Sold!!!! With many others waiting to try and buy her!!!! I could hardly believe it!
I was so WORRIED my sweet lil pink trailer would become some hunters hide-a-way out in the woods ;0{...But happily ;0} The lil' sweet gal who bought her was so excited and had loved my trailer for awhile! Miss darlin' even had Lil' cupcake as her screen saver on her business computer. How darlin' is that? Well gals take a peek of why they are a super rooten' tooten cutie pie fit...

This is her business...The Elinor Jean Boutique...isn't it to die for???? The Beauty Boutique is an amazing lil' piece of pink heaven! And now lil' cupcake is on her way to be their Super Star! Jacey Jean the owner takes her makeup talents& services and works for such shows like Dancing with the Stars & The OC Housewives...omg...and now Lil' Cupcake will be the way she travels!!! How Super Star is that!! Owner Jacey Jean is also adding a on the go / location Wedding & Bridal service...what a fab life this sweet lil' trailers gonna have!
This amazing Boutique offers a wide range of services...and is named after Jacey's sweet lil' granny...Eleanor Jean...the Owner is Jacey Jean...and if you can believe it...My middle name is Jean..smack your grand daddy...i swear it to be the truth!!! So you see...it was meant to be!
So take a lil' peek if you get a chance to check out her site www.eleanorjeanboutique.com Or if you swing by for a sweet & fun peddy or manny. Or you just wanna say you know lil' cupcake...make sure you tell her Cat sent ya...Ya'hear! Happy Friday kittens...thanks for swingin' by!

11 comments:

Modern Donna said...

Congratulations!! I hope you are able to find a replacement you love just as much.

Jesse Anne Designs said...

that trailer is adorbs!

NanaDiana said...

I am so glad you trailer sold but I'm betting it was bittersweet saying good-bye to her. What a wonderful fairy-tale life she will have. Doesn't that just do your heart good? Off to check out her website. xo Diana

Straight Talking Mama! said...

oh wow I bet you're so happy at the life she will lead!!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

That is SO awesome!!! You have to be pleased with this :) That boutique shop is adorable!

The Vintage Housewife... said...

I am soooooo pleased! Its so cool...makes it not bitter just full of sweet dontcha think gals!!!

NOW I GOTTA FIND THAT NEW ONE! ;0)

Seawashed said...

Oh I am so happy for you and lil Cupcake...a it is fate that they were able to come together. She will be well cared for and pampered I can see. And now you will be able to find that perfect airstream to fit your whole family!

Zootsuitmama said...

Cool! I was a little worried about where she'd end up, too! But sounds peachy!

Kim said...

AAAWWWW...the sweet baby had to leave home someday, and how wonderful she is going to Hollywood to be a star! It's just so romantic :-)

See you next month!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Hi,
I am your newest follower! I love vintage and your sweet little trailer is adorable. Glad you sold it to someone who will love her. Stop by and visit when you have time.
xo

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Sad that you had to sell your amazing trailer - BUT happy that it is going to a good home and someone who will love it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails