Nov 4, 2008

PORCH MAGAZINE! WHAT AN HONOR!!!

HELLO SWEET AND SASSY KITTENS...CAT HERE WITH THE SWEETEST DARN NEWS EVER! MISS POLLY FROM COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS.BLOG SPOT HAS AWARDED THIS KITTEN AN ENTRY IN HERE AMAZING MAGAZINE "PORCH!!!!!"

WOOOO WEEE LIL' DARLIN YOU GALS JUST HAVE TO CHECK OUT HER WONDERFUL MAGAZINE...IF YOUR A COUNTRY, LIL' JUNKIN', VINTAGE,GAL....OHHHH HONEY GET THIS MAGAZINE...EVERY PAGE IS JUST VINTAGE EYE CANDY...AND ARTICLES...OH GALS...HARDLY ANY!!!!!!!! JUST THE GOODIES!!!...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT GALS!

SO...KITTENS CHECK OUT HER BLOG AND ORDER ONE! ...THIS LIL' HONEY IS GONNA BE IN HER HOLIDAY ISSUE IN JUST ABOUT A WEEK OR SO...COULDN'T YOU JUST SCREAM! SO CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF PORCH MAGAZINE...AND YAHOO YOU'LL BE THERE...WHAT EASE SUCH A BREEZE!!!

PORCH...AND THIS HOLIDAY ISSUE BRINGS THE BLOG WORLD HOLIDAYS TO PRINT...MANY, MANY WONDERFUL BLOG GALS! AND OH SASSY KITTENS... I'M JUST IN THE MOST ROCKEN' COMPANY EVER!

SO I SAY... DO DO DO DO, DO IT AGAIN...MISS POLY YOU ROCK! KEEP THIS AMAZIN' MAGAZINE GOING... THANKS FOR THE HONOR...AND KITTENS SNAG ONE!!!! ITS JUST 2 DIE 4!!


THANKS FOR SWINGIN' BY FOR SOME... I'M IN PORCH MAGAZINE ...TIME!!! CAT~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!! yay for you! congrats! What an honor that must be:)

Kathie Truitt said...

Cat!! I am so happy for you! Hmm, if it takes an award to get you to update your blog then I'll make up my own award to give to you. Yes, I'm scolding you!! I love your blog so much and miss you when you skip a day. Wait a minute! I just came up with a good idea. I think you should stop whatever you are doing and blog every morning. I want to start my day with you. I am up at 6:00 am every day to read 'you', and since you're on the West Coast and I'm on the East, you'll have to get up about 3:30 or 4:00. Ha!!

Kathie
Hillbilly Debutante

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Cat!

CONGRATULATIONS! How very exciting! I can't even imagine how you are feeling, like you flew to the moon and back?! Do you know what issue you will be in? Can't wait! Looks like a sweet magazine.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend dear friend.

Love ya,
Maryjane

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Congratulations.....I must pop over and see the mag....and I will be sure to purchase the issue you are in :)

Carol said...

I have stumbled upon your blog & I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! I am a huge fan of this type of vintage"sassy" women stuff!
Can't wait to visit more of your blog soon!
Carol in OK

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Cat!

I just ordered my copy of the magazine! Can't wait to get it and to see you & your little trailer in it is going to be a scream! You will have to autograph it for me!!!!

Love ya,
Maryjane

Related Posts with Thumbnails