Dec 6, 2010

The Vintage Housewife Christmas tip # 1

Hey'a Christmas kittens!!! I sure hope you sassy gals are totally rocken' around the Christmas tree...or in my case trees! tee hee

Well in my twirlin' and jivin' I wanted to find some new inspiration and some new sassy ideas to decorate this year...so in my quest for adorable ideas...i thought i would share... take a peek...
cute idea...this is a new way to display that ol' wonderful tradition of christmas cards...take a cute ol' vintage frame...hang it on the wall with push pins...hang all your christmas cards & pictures from those dear ol' friends...


now this one...i love...
with the wire and vintage clips...I can really see this going up at my place...Adorable! Now gals...Have a rocken' Merry Christmas !! remeber to sass it up...have some fun...& oh honey throw on that cherry red lipstick...its a special time of year gals! ...Cat~

6 comments:

Kacie Leah said...

love the second idea!!! definitely going to have to try that one! thanks for the inspiration and hope you're having a great day! =)

Tammy said...

Perfect! I garbage-picked, er, SALVAGED a beautiful old frame similar to that! I knew a good idea of how to use it would come along!

Stampin' D'Amour said...

These are really adorable! :)

I love your Blog! It's just FAB!

-pamela

Lady Estrogen said...

Those look great! Sure kicks the arse out of a cork board. :)

Jen said...

What a wonderful idea! I am going to have to try this one myself...Would look so cheery & pretty above the fireplace!

sunshine said...

I REALLY like this idea a lot. What a great idea for displaying even crafts that the kids do in school! I never know what to do with some of those things and I DO keep them from year to year. This would do the trick nicely-thank you very much!

((hugs))
laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails